We've made it. Six months.
The babies are just heavenly. They sleep well at night, I think we've finally merged to our two naps a day schedule, and they're getting better at solid foods. We've found a medication/dosage/schedule that works well for Alec's acid reflux and that has made life a million times better. For everyone. A miracle, perhaps? Definitely.
Dane's sweet smile (they just had rice cereal and sweet potatoes).
Alec saying hi.That's the latest with my three sons.
On Saturday we went to the beach for the first time with all three boys and it was so fun. Everything went surprisingly well (except for Reid trying to taste sand a few times). We're still getting sand out of carseats, carpet, clothes, ears, the car, etc., but it was definitely worth it. Erik set up a tent-ish kind of thing and the babies and I hung out on a sheet underneath it in the shade. Erik and Reid dug a hole, played with shovels and pails, splashed in the water and waved hi to momma and the babies. Dane and Alec fell asleep in their carseats halfway through, so I laid out and kept guard of my sleeping babes while relaxing and listening to the crashing waves and the giggling Reid. It was so nice. Can you believe we live 15 from the beach? Seriously, when are you coming to visit?
We have a guest room with your name on it. I'll even make you breakfast.

3 comments:
You have very cute babies. I found your blog via "the creative leak". I mostly wanted to make a comment because we have a Reid too (he is almost 11 months). I haven't met or heard of too many with that spelling so I wanted to say HI!
I deleted my last comment because I wanted to add more. Were we neighbors in Alaska? Your pictures of your backyard look like our backyard on Mukluk. Anyway, I will quit stalking you now :0)
I've been begging Jonathan to take us to the beach. First chance we get we are coming to see you guys!! I can't believe Alec and Dane are 6 months already! And I LOVE the quilt they are laying on.
Post a Comment