I'm pretty sure this is the only way I'll be able to go for a bike ride for maybe the next ten years. But what a way to go, huh? Such a cool bike. Go win one!
Hey girl, do you remember that cd of yours I was listening to freshman year when I got into my car accident? It was a girl group, you liked them a lot, I can't remember the name of them and I wanted to buy some of their songs on itunes. Let me know if you do. If you can't get onto my blog(I think you can) then you can leave the name on facebook.
This is our little family blog. Here you will enjoy ramblings about the very important pieces of our life. By very important I mean stuff like how Erik is awesome at impersonations, how cutting bangs showed questionable taste in Emily, tales of the bliss that is our little Reid, and how life is wonderfully upside down with our identical twin boys, Dane and Alec. Now, to add to the fun and the decibel levels in our home, we have sweet baby Henry here, too - the snuggliest baby that ever was. This is going to be good.
2 comments:
Hey girl, do you remember that cd of yours I was listening to freshman year when I got into my car accident? It was a girl group, you liked them a lot, I can't remember the name of them and I wanted to buy some of their songs on itunes. Let me know if you do. If you can't get onto my blog(I think you can) then you can leave the name on facebook.
I bet that thing is hard to pedal!
Post a Comment