07 April 2009

and head injury free!

Here's a good one from ohdeedoh, a really cool parenting/kids/design/home blog.
It's a coffee table playmat, something that you could just wrap onto your existing coffee table.  We had a coffee table, but when we were getting ready to move from Alaska here to California, and with the impending birth of two more little ones, I convinced Erik that a wood coffee table (and therefore hard corners at little person height) was just not a good idea.  (sorry, Erik)  I wish I had seen this then.  What a great idea to just wrap it on and take it off, besides the fact that Reid is obsessed with all things cars and would love this.

1 comment:

Dahlia said...

This is so cool! I'd love to make one when we have a coffee table again... :) Thanks for sharing all your inspiring crafty ideas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin