21 November 2008

One or the other.

Reid has two sleeping positions. It's always one or the other. I would love to show you actual pictures of how adorable he is when he's sleeping, but that would require me taking a picture of my sleeping son...risking waking him up. Not worth it. Sleep position number one: The totem pole. He's on his back, arms out and at 90 degree angles, legs out to the sides, almost at 90 degree angles. It's hilarious.
Sleep position number two: The stink bug. This one is just too precious for words, and I wish that I could put the Reid cuteness into liquid form, bottle it up, and people around the world could get a vaccine of it to ward off unhappiness. It could be like an unhappiness inoculation. A little overboard? No way. You haven't seen the stink bug.
He sleeps on his stomach, but tucks his legs underneath himself (usually crossed at the ankles) and his arms are tucked close to his sides. His head is turned to the side which makes his mouth all drooly and smooshed on the mattress. The cutest part is that his little sleeper-covered bum goes straight up into the air. It's just too much. Seriously, I think Reid could change the world with just the cuteness of the stink bug.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to come and witness this stink bug sleeper. I'm ready for a Grandma fix. Mom

William said...

Why don't you just take a picture with no flash when the room is not dark? That way we can all witness the little stinker.

The Mattesons said...

Okay Emily, I am going to need all the advice you can give me about being pregnant with twins! We just found out Monday that we are having twins and I would appreciate anything you can tell me. Thanks so much!

jill said...

I love the stink bug! Lia outgrew it though...you may want to take a picture while you still can. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin