Reid would be a Golden Retriever:
-universally loved
-always up for fun
-happy-go-lucky temperament
-loves to run around outside and play ball
-in quiet moments he loves to put his head on my lap or on my shoulder
-and they've both got the golden hair thing goin' on
Dane would be a Newfoundland:-big and soft and cuddly
-wants to be cuddled all day
-loves nothing more in life than loving attention
-loves playing in the water
-gives you sweet loving gazes all day
-small and playful and scrappy
-never stops moving
-I'm pretty sure changing/bathing/dressing Alec is comparable to trying to do that with a Jack Russell Terrier...imagine it, and that's how difficult it is
-always keeps you smiling and laughing
-makes lots of messes to clean up
-all the non-stop activity can make you a little crazy, and then you look at his sweet little animated face and as he's climbing all over you it's impossible not to smile and tickle him



2 comments:
fun comparisons! I especially like the terrier comparison to alec. I'm so glad we were able to spend some time together. we'll see if we can't manage getting together in another year or two...
I love it! This is too funny.
Post a Comment