24 August 2009

bathtime beauties.

Here are some fun pictures of bathtime while at Grandma and Grandpa's. Reid took a bath with his cousin Kate (who's only 3-ish weeks older, we love having cousins for our kids!) and Uncle Nick took some cute shots for us.

Look at those big beautiful eyes.
Here are the babies pre-bath, with baby food goop all over their faces and slobber in their hair from licking each other.
Erik bathing Dane in the kitchen sink. Dane luh-huh-huhves baths. He's in heaven.
We don't have a picture of Alec getting his bath because he HATES baths. Like with the heat of a thousand burning suns. He screams like a banshee the whole time and as soon as I take him out and dry him off, he's fine. Then, I rub lotion on him and he just giggles and giggles. He likes the lotion part.
The bath part...not so much.

2 comments:

Nick said...

"Like with the heat of a thousand burning suns" - I LOVE that imagery! It's so much MORE funny because I know what that banshee sounds like. Funny kid. And Dane just sits there lappin' it up.

The Mattesons said...

They are all just so adorable. I LOVE babies after baths!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin