It's been about a hundred years since the last post, so, this will be long. But long is good when it's full of baby pictures, right?
Here goes:
Here are Dane and Alec trying on the shoes I got them for the wedding. Too big, but very cute.
Pretty Aunt Jan consoling a cranky Dane.
Here are Erik's parents with all the grandchildren. It takes a lot of attempts to get a good picture with this many little ones.
Baby Dane showing off his fancy duds. Hip hip to my mom for making the tie for Reid and the bow ties for the babies!
Alec is so full of personality. He makes the funniest faces, and here he's like, "Whoo-hoo! Dana's gettin' hitched!"
Checking out his shoe.
Reid being a good boy and occupying himself before the ceremony started.
Dana and Dad going down the aisle. It was my favorite moment of the day. They were both teary and it was such a special and touching sight.sippy cup
funny Uncle Zach
Uncle Nick with cousin Kate
lots of pretty twinkle lights
Me and the huz.
Reid digging the wedding cake.
Erik catching a dance with the beautiful bride.
After the wedding was over, we all partied at Erik's parent's house for the next week and just got back yesterday. I loved all the company and help with my little crew. They got lots of love and attention. Here's a cute shot of sweet little tummies.
Reid enjoying his first Krispy Kreme.
We went on a train ride through the mountains and got to listen to Reid's train impression. It's a good one.
That brings us to this morning. Reid is showing me "Peek a BOO!" I can't get enough of that face!
Erik catching a dance with the beautiful bride.
After the wedding was over, we all partied at Erik's parent's house for the next week and just got back yesterday. I loved all the company and help with my little crew. They got lots of love and attention. Here's a cute shot of sweet little tummies.



4 comments:
Looks like a great trip had by all! It is always great to be with family.
Great pictures. I especially loved the Brent and Carol and granchildren ones. I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time together. Mom
I cannot believe how big they are all getting. Lisa, Kelly and I always are talking about your cute boys and how Reid just played us all! Hope you are doing well
You look so FABULOUS! Those boys are so cute, congratulations on your wonderful family. How are you liking CA (if you're still there)?
Post a Comment