You are going to be so in the know!
Okay, so my awesome sister-in-law Natalie (actually, I have 5 awesome sisters-in-law...but today we're talking about the one named Natalie), started the coolest website.
It's called Sensibly Styled, and here's the concept:
Have you ever gone to the mall, looking for a new dress/top/skirt/jeans...whatever...and ended up leaving your shopping excursion so frustrated because you couldn't find anything cute that wasn't too low cut/too tight/too short/too revealing? I totally have.
Natalie put this site together as a way to find all the cute modest clothes in one place. So say you, like me, are looking for a cute dress for a wedding this summer. Just go to Sensibly Styled and see tons of examples of cute dresses, from your favorite brands, that are all long enough, all with sleeves, and all fashion forward.
Crazy awesome, right?
And as if the site wasn't cool enough, she's getting all kinds of publicity out there in the blog world. Design Mom (yes, the Design Mom) posted about the site as well as the blog Tangled and True.
So, check it out! Make sure to comment, and let us know what you'd like to see more of. I'm sort of helping (you'll see a post every now and then by "Emily", I'm that Emily).





No comments:
Post a Comment