Number of:children crying/fussing at any one time - at least 1
mini bagels I've eaten before noon today - 4
times a day Reid says "uh....Ooooooh", and for good reason - usually about 5
pacifiers per child - 4
minutes a day spent looking for pacifiers - 20
hours of sleep each night - 3.5
library books due today - 6
pounds I gained with the twins pregnancy - 50+
pounds left to go to get back to pre-pregnancy weight - 5! (it sure doesn't look the same though, dangit)
times Reid has watched "Hello Dolly" - at least 15
times a day I give Alec a breathing treatment - 4
times a day Alec gets Zantac to hopefully help with his painful reflux - 2
weeks since we've had a functioning dishwasher - 5
size of clothes the babies wear now - 3-6 mos.
times a day we have spit-up catastrophes - 20, 30?...which leads to...
loads of laundry a week - at least 12
babies that want mom's attention, all day - 3
little guys that I get to snuggle - 3 (and 1 big one)
husbands who, when I'm at the end of my rope, somehow make everything better - 1
it all adds up to a pretty darn good, and very tiring life.
photo from here, also check out her etsy shop, it's very cool

2 comments:
number of parents that love you for being willing to be a Mother and love your children and husband.4- Me,Dad,Carol and Brent. Mom
I think it is so cute that Reid loves Hello Dolly!
....and you're right! That would be fun to take all the kids out on walks. Let's do it :)
Post a Comment