My rad sister-in-law Jan gave me 2 sets of ramekins for Christmas (she had me in the Olsen exchange, which always delights me because she gives the BEST gifts). I have since become slightly obsessed with food in individual servings. Isn't it just so much cuter to have something made in a little cup of your very own? Erik's parents were here last weekend (a million thanks Carol and Brent!) and for Sunday dinner we had a nice roast with potatoes and carrots, salad, and cherry jello in cute little ramekins. I love it.
I saw this on Martha today and think it looks delicious. And cute. Which is another kind of delicious, anyway. I think I'll give it a try. And if it's not super-secret, I'll share Jan's amazing chocolate pudding recipe. It's perfect for ramekins. Yay ramekins!
It's the little things in life, right?

2 comments:
We love ramekins in this house as well. They are an awesome multi-purpose tool. You can make one serving dishes in them, use them in food prep, keep those tasty treats to a better controlled portion....many fun uses.
Enjoy your ramekins, we sure enjoy ours.
Post a Comment