I found these great wall hangings on potterybarnkids.com, but the problem is that I found them when only the "orange fizz" one was available (it's still available now in case this ridiculous post makes you want one of your own). I ordered it and LOVE it. It's going to go in the kitchen area and it's so stinkin cute that I HAVE to have the other big one, the "ice cream" one. I've become OBSESSED with finding it. I've been searching through the deep void that is the internet, but I don't think I'm a very effective googler. So here's my plea. Can you help me find it?
Here's what I know: these were decor items from the summer line. The large ones were catalog/online only and the small ones were store/online only. (I don't really care about finding the smaller ones so much) So our problem is that unless someone has an in with Pottery Barn and can get their secret stash of ice cream signs (I'm convinced that there HAS to be one available even though they've told me there isn't), or we're going to have to find someone who purchased it in the store and is now selling it. Slim chance, I know.
I would be incredibly grateful.
And there it is, in case you were looking for a challenge...here's a good one. Operation Ice Cream. Oh, that seems like a great prize for the winner...Ice Cream. Or at least a Cold Stone gift card.
Info:
They're called the "Boardwalk Wood Plaques Collection" and when the ice cream one was still available to order online, it's title was "Large Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry". The category is wall art or wall decor.
Thank you in advance for not thinking I'm crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment