I have this awesome pair of jersey knit gauchos that I got at Old Navy for like $1.99. They are crazy-comfortable, and ugly as sin. When I was pregnant with Reid I would wear them around the house (just TOO ugly to be seen in public, even just to go to the mailbox) until one day I wore them with a striped shirt on top and I got a bad feeling that I looked a little too similar to Smee here. Well, chubby little pirate sidekick or not, today I am again wearing my hideous gauchos. I think I'm heading into the territory where comfort reigns above all else. So sad.
02 September 2008
Smee
I have this awesome pair of jersey knit gauchos that I got at Old Navy for like $1.99. They are crazy-comfortable, and ugly as sin. When I was pregnant with Reid I would wear them around the house (just TOO ugly to be seen in public, even just to go to the mailbox) until one day I wore them with a striped shirt on top and I got a bad feeling that I looked a little too similar to Smee here. Well, chubby little pirate sidekick or not, today I am again wearing my hideous gauchos. I think I'm heading into the territory where comfort reigns above all else. So sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment