12 May 2008

my dream house

No, this is not my dream house. This, is probably the UGLIEST room I have ever seen. I'm really trying to not be judgemental here, but come on. The ugly speaks for itself. This is one of the pictures for a house listed in the area we're looking at. As soon as I saw this picture I completely ruled out this house as an option, I think it speaks of even bigger problems. Wow, it's almost hard to look at.
These pictures are pretty close to my dream house. Tall arched ceilings, lots of white, great art on the walls and interesting things to look at everywhere, wood floors, and furniture that's not too precious: couches that are meant to be lounged upon, yard sale finds that look cool with a coat of paint, shelves full of books.
p.s. Thank you to everyone who gave their advice on our housing conundrum. I will be coming back to the booth, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Erik will have such fun finding, buying, fixing, painting and rummaging your new digs whatever you choose. It'll be great. Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin