So as you view this picture, you're probably thinking,"well, that's kind of lame...it looks just like all the other pictures of snow she's shown us." Exactly. That's exactly the problem. This is what I saw when I woke up yesterday. More SNOW! I'm really trying very hard to tell myself to enjoy it because as soon as it's gone then that's the last of Alaskan snow for me. When Erik and I move to California in a few months, we'll be snow-free for a few years at least. So, while I'm desperately trying to enjoy it, I just...don't. If there's still snow around on the 3rd, then that will make 7 straight months of snow. Seriously, enough is enough.

I do have some other things to discuss, however. The first of which being the best baby food discovery ever. My friend Madeleine told me about yobaby yogurt (our store has the peach/pear flavors) and Reid loves it. It is honestly the best yogurt I've ever had. I use to think that yoplait was pretty good, but after having this I don't think I could eat it again. It's just so good. While I'm feeding Reid, I'm usually vulturing over him like, "oh, baby, are you done? Do you need mama to finish that for you? Okay, that's fine, you can be done." It's that good.

Hey, remember those three posts in a row that were crazy long? Like I had the energy to keep that up. I am going to try to make this bloggity business a little more of the Olsen family journal and a little less of the "Hail to Prince Reid" journal. The truth is, he's the best little boy ever, but it would be nice to have a more comprehensive record of the happenings around here. I guess the problem is that when Erik is gone, there doesn't seem to be much happening besides my sweet prince Reid. At least from my perspective. Anywho...I'll work on it.
Go get yourself some yobaby yogurt, you'll thank me. Irregardless of whether there's a baby in your house or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment