when you bite your cheek or your lip? Man, I hate it! On Tuesday I bit the side of my lip accidentally while I was eating dinner. But once you bite it, then it gets all swollen and in the way, so yesterday I bit it again in the same spot...twice! I spent all this effort making a Thai peanut chicken dish that I've been trying to perfect, and in my first few bites I totally chomped on that dumb spot, and I just didn't have it in me to eat anymore. It wasn't worth the risk of biting my very sore lip.
So, that's all. Nothing too big to report.
But seriously...don't you just hate it?!
03 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lip biting, yes, I hate it a lot. Done that been there. Mom
Yes
What about the peanut sauce? How close to perfection are you?
Post a Comment