04 November 2007

Oops, I forgot

Okay, we are in the 4th inning of Round One. Here are your questions:
1. What is the color of Reid's eyes?
2. What is your favorite reality TV show?
3. How many dates did Erik and I go on before I knew I wanted to marry him?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) blue
2) amazing race
3) 1 date
Mom

Dahlia said...

Yeah! New postings :)

1 - blue
2 - The Office
3 - 1 date

joanna said...

1. Blue
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Less than 1 date

Anonymous said...

1. poop
2. tv's for chumps.
3. erik's a chump.

now give me some candy...

Annie Traynor said...

1) Blue
2) America's Next Top Model
3) Two Dates

Annie Traynor said...

to clarify...it was on your second date

Dahlia said...

Uh, yeah - just realized that I put the office as my favorite REALITY show...I just read "tv show" and got excited. I like American Idol.

Anonymous said...

1. blue, of course
2. america's next top model
3. 3 dates?

- Jan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin