08 August 2007

I have something to say

Hello. This is Reid using telekinetic powers to write this post...I'm very gifted. Just wanted to let you know what I'm up to. I am getting very good at focusing on things and then using my hands to grab them. Here you see me grabbing a toy, but I'm also quite adept at grabbing my mom's hair. She tells me that this grabbing business is one of the reasons that she has decided NOT to pierce her ears. Foremost is that she doesn't really think she's an "ears pierced" sort of gal, whatever that means. Mom's nutty, but I still like to make her feel like the luckiest person ever by giving her smiles and cuddles.
I can focus on objects really well. I follow my mom as she goes about trying to get things done. As you can see, my hair is growing out nicely. Mom tells me how handsome I am all the time. She's always kissing on me and telling me I'm handsome just like Daddy. I'm pretty crazy about Daddy, so I'm glad that I remind Mom of him. I like snuggling with Mom, and lying on her lap while she's at the computer, and giggling when she kisses my cheeks. I don't like messy diapers or when Mom eats salsa (which also leads to more messy diapers).
I am getting so strong. I when I'm on my tummy I can lift my head up 90 degrees and use my arms to push my chest off the floor. I am starting to wiggle my legs around too and Mom thinks that crawling isn't too far away. When I'm on my back I wave my legs back and forth, and pretty soon I think I'll be able to roll over. I like tummy time, but as you can see, it's exhausting! I am a good eater and a strong, healthy boy. I'm going to get my first taste of rice cereal when we see Dad, but I probably won't really start on solid foods for a couple more months. I'm getting very big and I grow out of clothes quickly. Every time Mom does laundry she has to put more clothes away in a bag of stuff that my someday baby brother will wear. I sleep about 9 hours each night and Mom calls me her little angel for that. I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa Traynor and aunts, uncles, and cousins. But most of all, I can't wait to see DADDY! I get to see him in 2 weeks. That's all Mom talks about. Mom also tells me about all the family and friends that love and support us. She says she's so grateful and I like to see her so happy. We'll both be even happier when we get to see Dad.
p.s. Mom says to remember that "So you think you can dance" is on tonight. I think it's going to be good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Reid, you write very well and I loved reading your blog. I will be happy to see you and I am glad you are bringing your mom. Bye,Grandma

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Emily ... Reid is just so sweet. He reminds me of both of you. I think he's a good mix. What do you think? I hope you're doing well. Miss you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin