24 October 2011

pizza for dinner



Just wanted to share a cute moment of Erik and the boys. I was gone at a Relief Society meeting and like a good wife and mother I pulled out a Digiorno from the freezer for Erik to make while I was gone. Oh, and the RS meeting had like 50+ people there, for a Visiting Teaching conference activity, even! Think of your own ward...your ward probably has about 3 times the sunday attendance/congregation population that ours does (it's not a branch, but it's pretty small) but those ladies really turn it out for an activity. "I love it!"

p.s. You wouldn't know, but "I love it!" was quoted because that is Dane's new trademark phrase. Whenever we say anything like, "okay boys, time for bath" or "who wants to play Don't Eat Pete?" or "let's go to the park", Dane responds with sincere delight, "I love it!"

2 comments:

Annie Traynor said...

Hey, I love me a good Digiorno pizza. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily and Erik, Thank you so much for posting this little video of the kids. I love it, love it, love it. Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin