Hello, and welcome to our family's blog. My name is Reid, and I'll be your tour guide today. My mom is kind of lame about blogging sometimes, so I'm going to tell you about what's been going on around here.
First of all, I'm darn cute.
I like to get all bathed and have my hair freshly combed, and then play with my mom's shoes.
After that, I like to find a way to get dirty. Because that just means more baths, and I like baths. What's not to like? Getting dirty then getting another bath. Life is good.
Mom was in this picture, but she cropped herself out because she says she still looks pretty frumpy. I love her frumpy. It's very snuggly and I like to snuggle.
Earlier that day we went to Solvang and my mom and dad got this big orange thing to hang in our house. My mom calls it "art" but I think it looks like a big mess. My mom loves it. We went into a gallery and my mom saw this painting right away. She liked it a lot, and as she was looking she noticed that there are words on the bottom. She started to read them to herself and realized that they are the words to her and daddy's song. And the title of the painting is "Eternity", and she tells me about how she and daddy were married in the temple so that our family can be together for eternity, so this painting was pretty much perfect. I think I would like it better if Queen was on it.

I like to find funny things to wear. My mom has a watch that she never wears, but I like to wear it. I like the bling. I wear it for days at a time. I also like to roam around without pants. Sometimes I find a hat to wear and I put it on all by myself. I've got style.
I love grooving to music. Sometimes my mom will let me wear headphones and listen to songs on the computer. I like to dance as I'm listening. I don't think I'll get to wear headphones again for a while, though, because a few minutes after this picture was taken I ripped off all of the foam stuff on the headphones and my mom didn't like that. I had to stand in the corner and I really don't like that.
Here's my handsome daddy and my babies. Dane is on the left and Alec is on the right. They are getting very big and I love to play with them. They roll over a lot now, and they still spit up a lot, so there's little spit up trails all over the blankets on the floor. I don't like it when they get spit up on me. But I like making them laugh. I'm good at that.
Earlier that day we went to Solvang and my mom and dad got this big orange thing to hang in our house. My mom calls it "art" but I think it looks like a big mess. My mom loves it. We went into a gallery and my mom saw this painting right away. She liked it a lot, and as she was looking she noticed that there are words on the bottom. She started to read them to herself and realized that they are the words to her and daddy's song. And the title of the painting is "Eternity", and she tells me about how she and daddy were married in the temple so that our family can be together for eternity, so this painting was pretty much perfect. I think I would like it better if Queen was on it.
I like to find funny things to wear. My mom has a watch that she never wears, but I like to wear it. I like the bling. I wear it for days at a time. I also like to roam around without pants. Sometimes I find a hat to wear and I put it on all by myself. I've got style.
Here's my handsome daddy and my babies. Dane is on the left and Alec is on the right. They are getting very big and I love to play with them. They roll over a lot now, and they still spit up a lot, so there's little spit up trails all over the blankets on the floor. I don't like it when they get spit up on me. But I like making them laugh. I'm good at that.So that's the end of our tour. Momma may come up with something interesting to say later on today, but don't hold your breath.

4 comments:
Dear Reid (the tour guide), Please tell your mom that all your pictures and narratives were adorable and Grandma loves them. thank you for showing us your cute family. Love Grandma T.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! they r so cute!
Reid, thanks for the tour! It was great to see all the fun stuff you and your family are up to!
I like cheeeez and dancy (dancing) too!
Meghan Wheeler
Love the picture where he is wearing a hat, headphones and the watch! Way too cute!
Post a Comment