
So, this past Sunday at church Erik blessed our two babies. I've never seen twins blessed before and it was pretty cute. The bishop announced that Dane would go first and then Alec, but when Erik went up he was carrying Alec and I had Dane, so up on the stand we swapped and that got a few laughs. Erik gave the boys beautiful blessings and I felt so proud of my little family. I was also glad that Mom, Dad, and Annie were in town for the blessings. Hey, when we walked into church, a lady from my ward stopped Annie and asked her, "How are you feeling?" She was like, "I'm fine. I'm the sister." Some people seem to think that we're nearly twins. To that Annie and I say, "I'm not listening to you, you're crazy." (another Nacho Libre quote, which to my surprise...is a movie that my dad liked...a lot! I was astounded.)

The Olsen crew.

You just never know which gifts will be hits and which ones will be just okay (like giving Erik socks, for example). This gift that he's opening is a DVD of the Foo Fighters in concert. We're big Foo Fighters fans. We've even gone to Canada to see them perform. So you might say we're obsessed, or you might say we're awesome. Either way, Erik liked his DVD.

A funny outtake when we were trying to get a picture for Christmas (or after-Christmas, rather) cards. We should have just made this one the official picture because this is officially how our little Reid is most of the time.

We tried to get some pictures of the three boys, but Reid was like, "okay, when can I get these babies off of me?" and the babies were like, "We're pretty sure that this guy doesn't know what he's doing and I would feel more comfortable if an adult was holding me right now. Besides, I just pooped my pants and I feel some spit-up coming on."
So that's some of the latest. Coming up: the marshmallow adventure, the cookie house creation, more Christmas pictures, and more pictures of babies snuggled next to each other. It's going to be good.
6 comments:
I'm certainly glad your email is back up as I love all the pictures and I'm waiting with baited breath for part two. Love, Mom
Emily, I LOVE your blog! You are soo funny and your family is just beautiful! Little Reid in the family picture is so adorable and the twins are as well. Looking forward to more updates.
Love the pictures!
u have the cutest family.. i miss you guys and ur soo funny.. your blog amkes me laugh out loud!! hope everything goes smoothw/ the transition.. i know u'll do great!!
Emily -
It's been way too long since I've checked your post, but wow - the twins are here, and you're still alive! Congratulations. I love that your family is growing. It's so exciting.
Much love,
Mary
Reid is such a sweet big brother! I love that picture of him holding the babies....so sweet! Hope you are all doing well. I'm sure you're pretty busy! :)
Post a Comment