18 September 2007

Reid is a poser

Hello everybody. Reid is getting so good at playing on his stomach. He gets stronger everyday. Today I put him down and he completely lifted his chest off the ground, his arms were totally straight. It was amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera nearby, plus it was a pretty fleeting moment. He's getting stronger, but I don't think we have the next Arnold Schwarzenegger on our hands...at least I hope not. It does seem, however, that Reid is into yoga. Cool.
So here are today's questions:
1. What yoga pose did Reid do today, as demonstrated by the lady at the left?
2. What was Erik's major at BYU?
3. What field day event was Emily terrified of as a kindergartner?

4 comments:

Dahlia said...

1. cobra pose (right click and checking out its properties led me to this answer).
2. Erik majored in Linguistics
3. You were terrified of hurdles?

joanna said...

1. Yes, cobra pose.
2. history (complete guess, and I just didn't want to copy Dahlia)
3. The 3 legged race.

Anonymous said...

1. Sitting Dog (I have to be original and not copy the others since I really have no idea)
2. Yeah, I think Linguistics, too
3. Tug of War

Anonymous said...

1-the cobra pose. I had to go on a bunch of yoga web sites to figure that one out
2 gee, I should know this. Was it linguistics?
3 Chariots of fire because not wanting to run into fire was a big concern to a little child.
Do I get to play anymore? Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin