
This is a happy baby. He talks all day long. If he's awake, he's usually cooing. It's adorable. He changes his voice inflection and has facial expressions just like he's talking. I don't know what he's saying, but it's wonderful to hear.

The base had an open house on Saturday and so we checked out some cool jets. Also cool is this baby wrap. I completely love it. Reid does too. He just falls asleep, hanging out with mama.

Or dad.

Reid is smitten with his daddy. I'll be holding him and Erik will come into sight, and Reid pretty much rubbernecks to see him. He'll follow him with his eyes, cooing and smiling. When Erik hands him to me for a feeding we have to get Reid to focus on eating...he just keeps staring at his favorite person, his daddy.

Reid and Erik are great pals. Erik has a way with him...and me. What a perfect man, that Erik.
No comments:
Post a Comment